Tuesday, August 02, 2005

In Case You Didn't Get the Email


There wasn't one. Well, farmers, there is an unofficial social/happy hour on Saturdays at 5:00pm in the garden. Drinks are provided by whomever takes the flask home the previous week. This coming Saturday is my turn and I'll be serving up Sangria. Any excellent recipes anyone would like to pass along? Post it as a comment.

What is ironic is that this came about by mistake. Eve had arranged for some filming of the farm scene. She asked Kathy to gather some folks together in the garden to contrive some communal event to be filmed. Except Eve forgot about it. Someone brought drinks, and well the rest is history. That's how I heard it.

2 Comments:

Blogger C Cottage Gals said...

Sylvia and I #81 have finally moved in ( well almost). Kathy told us about the gathering. We hope to be there this Sat. 8/13. Do we bring chairs?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Farm Girl said...

Welcome to the farm. I think there is plenty of seating at the picnic tables and nearby hammocks. We hope to see you there. Saturday's my birthday, so I haven't decided to celebrate locally, or take advantage of Grandma's free babysitting.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home