Friday, August 19, 2005

Ice Cream Social

This coming Saturday we have planned an ice cream social-movie-family-friends night. Meet around the barn at 7:00 pm for hay rides. At 8:00 pm the movie "Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events" will be projected onto the barn. I hope this will appeal to kids and adults alike. I especially enjoyed the credits (strange, I know, but you'll see if you stick around to the end). Please come and bring something to sit on and bug spray. The recent rain has brought out the biting bugs in full force.

We hope to see you then.

PS: I believe the 5:00 garden hour is still on. Meet at the community garden for libations and comraderie.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Glenn Kraus said...

Gee, after re-reading the post and not seeing the credits, I feel I missed something. I did like the movie and the fun outside on Saturday. GK

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home